Pump Station Maintenance and On-Call Repair Services
Downstream Services, Inc. was selected by the City of El Segundo to provide maintenance and emergency repair services for their working pump stations. This contract consists of providing monitoring and controlling of wastewater pump stations with both dry and wet wells in the City of El Segundo.
- Checking the electrical components of all motors, packing and couplings of pumps, lubrication of bearings to sump pumps, voltage to vent fan motors, pump and motor bolts, and control panels
- Visually inspect for leads and deficiencies
- Prepare reports following inspections of all facilities, which contain the results of all operational checks for the components covered, summary of all discrepancies not corrected at the time of service and those that require the owner’s attention
- On-Call Repair Services are used if necessary to maintain a complete working pump station
Project Scope of Work:
Project Management, project planning; including repairs, 24-hour emergency response, preventative maintenance and compliance reporting per City requirements.
- Electrical work on components of all motors,
pumps, and control panels
- Deficiency inspections
- Preparation of reports following inspections of all facilities
- On-call repair services are used if necessary
to maintain a complete working pump station
Request Service Online
Downstream Services, Inc. is a skilled & reliable team of professionals. Speak with a qualified representative today.